This year I obtained a ILM Diploma in Leadership and Management. It was a challenging and rewarding experience. During my working career I had already learned about most of covered topics but this course gave me the opportunity to fill many gaps, improve my performance and prepare myself for senior management responsibilities.
In order to graduate I had to complete several assignments. I hope that by publishing here few fragments of those assignments I can give someone who is willing to start this diploma a better understanding of what are the topics covered during the course and what effort is required to gradutate.
Here below the list of the modules of this course:
- Unit 1 - Understanding the importance of marketing for an organisation
- Unit 2 - Managing recruitment
- Unit 3 - Assessing Your Own Leadership
- Unit 4 - Managing Stress & Conflict
- Unit 5 - Understanding Financial Management
- Unit 6 - Understanding the Management Role
- Unit 7 - Leading Innovation and ChangeAssignment
- Unit 8 - Developing Critical Thinking
- Unit 9 - Management Communication